5/5/11

My Dream House? No - Jen Aninstons LA Home on the Market

I know this news isn't exactly hot off the press, but I couldn't NOT post this house.

Jennifer Anninston‘s Beverly Hills Home is on the market for a mere $42 million, just spare change don’t you think?

But seriously if I did have a spare $42 million and an idea of a dream home this would be it, its on my vision board, so that makes it mine doesn’t it? No. Oh well I’ll show you guys anyway.

Lets start with the magnificent entry, doesn't this say "Welcome Home"


And the magnificent curb appeal, yes please
 
 
This is what you call a hallway, wide and airy with a gorgeous view to the outside
 
 
A few interior shots

 
Love the purple accents such a vibrant colour yet so understated
 

THIS is a bathroom people

 
An amazing view and a game of pool anyone?
 
 
And of course it comes with the pre-requisite Beverly Hills pool
 
 
And another glorious view
 
 
As seen in Architectural Digest March 2010
 




Absolutely love the large scale lamps flanking the bed


 
See the Listing from Jade Mills Estate.
 
Now if only I could look like this too
 


PS Feel free to leave comments on my facebook page

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir