22/5/11

Inspired Gratitude Love

Mmm what am I grateful for this week;

Well firstly I’m grateful for the winter, I love days where its all rainy and cold outside but your at home rugged up and all toasty warm, with a great book or a really good movie to watch or even better old SATC espisodes to watch!




And I’m also grateful for how a simple warm cup of tea makes you feel all relaxed and happy.




This week I’m also very grateful for the online community of people who I have been interacting with lately and learning new and wonderful things from everyday.

And I’m specifically grateful for:

Adventures is Manifesting and The Prosperity Game and all the wonderful people I have made a connection with through these groups.

I’m also grateful for the idea to start my own Facebook group called Inspired Gratitude Love, where I can keep a regular daily gratitude journal and all my new (and old) friends and anyone else who so feels inspired can also post their daily gratitude.



I’m grateful that everyday I move one step closer to being the person I want to be and living the life I want to live.

I’m grateful that I believe in myself enough now that I’m prepared to take action when needed to move towards my goals and that those actions are now in alignment with where I’m going and they pay off!

I’m grateful that my birthday came and went and I celebrated my birth and another year of wisdom..lol!

I’m also grateful for those in my life who support me, my blog and my beliefs.

Head over to Inspired Gratitude Love and join us with your gratitude.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir