28/4/11

The gift of laughter is the best gift of all

But lets be honest presents are great too.

My birthday is coming up in May and I thought I'd put a little birthday wishlist together (even though hubby doesn't read my blog - doh).

So here are a few of the things I'd love to get on my birthday:

No 1 on my list is this gorgeous POP by Sheridan bed set.
The Jiro Doona Cover and Pillows but for me in Charcoal to go with my Grey & Yellow colour scheme I'm planning for the new house.


I love the Keiko Eropean Pillows also from Sheridan POP



Also for the bedroom I'd love this full length MONGSTAD mirror from Ikea

For me:
I'm desperate for a new comfie trackie and  love these gorgeous velour trackies from Peter Alexander




And I can see myself wrapped up in one of these cosy gowns




Theres nothing better than coming home from work on a cold night and getting my pjs and gown on...  I love it!!  And some gorgeous slippers ( I actually had the same pair from Avon and wore them out in record time) So lets hope the Peter Alexander ones last longer.



Tickets for Kylie in Melbourne...yes please.



And some fun typography prints fro Etsy for the new house;

like this fun eyechart for the kids bathroom

Etsy Link

live, laugh, love  - what more do you need to say

Etsy Link
So there you have it, a few things that would rock my world on my birthday, hint hint - if anyones talking to my hubby :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir