21/4/11

Hot Cross Buns, Hot Cross Buns, One a Penny...

For I remember it is Easter morn,


And life and love and peace are all new born.

~Alice Freeman Palmer



You'll wake up on Easter morning,

And you'll know that he was there,

When you find those choc'late bunnies,

That he's hiding ev'rywhere.
~Gene Audry

Easter Bunny is on his way and to celebrate many of us host Easter lunch or brunch with our familys. So when I came across this featured Houzz Ideabook I instantly new it was going to be my ideabook of the week.

10 ways to set the table for an amazing Easter.

I think Christmas gets most of the fuss when it comes to special occasion decorating and why shouldn’t Easter get some of the fun too.




And heres what my kids are looking forward to off the Easter Bunny this year:






 Happy Easter!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir