20/4/11

Attitude of Gratitude

Free Digital Photos
I’m planning a regular gratitude post where we can all remember to count our blessings and be thankful for all that we do have.


All day, every day, count your blessings! All day, every day, make your lists of things you appreciate.

And as you keep activating what is working in your life, then more pleasing things on all subjects will flow to you.

(Abraham through Esther Hicks)

- www.abraham-hicks.com

I am grateful for:

• Time with my family – my husband and our gorgeous kids.

• My awakening and knowledge I can create my own reality.

• My new house being built

• The opportunity to do a job I thoroughly enjoy, selling brand new homes

• Mymilkrun and for those people who take the time out to read it

• Mymilkrun’s daily growth of readership.

• Winter – I love the colder months when I’m feeling all cozy and its cold and rainy outside..love it.

• The family holiday I’m planning with my family.

• Each and Everyone of you

• Adevntures In Manifesting

• Unity

• All the choccie easter eggs I’ve been indulging in
What are you grateful for this Easter.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir